Looking to work for an award winning and vibrant business? Do you want to share in the success of a busy and growing team? Are you an independent worker able to optimise Amazon marketplace opportunities and manage a Junior Merchandiser?
This is an exciting time to be part of this international business’s development. Reporting to the Sales Manager to ensure the continued strength of their 8 current Amazon Marketplaces, ensuring that customers can discover, purchase and access products effectively on-line. This will involve managing a Junior Merchandiser to ensure images, descriptions, and pricing are listed correctly, providing sales figures and insights into customer behaviour and ensuring processes are optimised guaranteeing maximum sales opportunities.
Additionally, you will be responsible for launching new products, submitting promotions and campaigns and analysis of their success. You’ll also be launching into 4 new Amazon marketplaces and report on the weekly and monthly sales figures identifying successes, best practice and any remedial action necessary.
- You must have experience of working with Amazon Vendor / Seller Central
- Experience of working with a similar number of product listings (400)
- Ideally, you’ll have coached / managed a junior member of staff
- Advanced excel skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft office systems
- Communicate effectively at Senior management level, you will be the Amazon ‘champion’ within the business.
- This is an extremely busy role it requires someone who can manage an extensive workload.
- You are required to be proactive in improving the process and changing the strategy to suit the needs of the business
- AMS experience would be very advantageous but not essential
On offer is an attractive salary with company benefits.