Amazon Sales Support
This Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their Amazon sales channel with a talented Sales Support person to improve performance across their 10 international marketplaces. You will cover many facets of the Amazon system including, data collection and analysis, content creation and maintenance and applying best practice to achieve business goals.
What’s in it for you?
- £20,000 basic salary
- Experience a fast-growing business with opportunities to develop.
- Fantastic exposure and learning about the fastest growing retail model.
- Build your knowledge in consumer goods and high demand environmentally friendly products.
- Be part of a socially responsible business with a strong moral compass.
- Participate in a dynamic and vibrant culture.
- Be proud of working for an award-winning business with award winning products.
- Learn about global markets and trends.
- Develop the role and take it where you want to.
What we are looking for:
- An analytical approach – Tracking performance and updating reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An organised approach – work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Drive and ambition.
- Adaptability - Learn and learn and learn more, adapt constantly to the rapidly evolving ecommerce market.
- Some sales or business administration skills
- A fun, down to earth, hard-working, and enthusiastic personality.
For more information apply now!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.