Graphic Designer / Animator
£23,000 - £25,000. 25 days holiday + pension. Fast-growing international environmentally friendly brand
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly growing eco-chic international brand in their busy in-house creative team. Reporting to the Creative Studio Manager and working closely with the Creative team, this role will be responsible for concepting and creating, a variety of animation and video content that support key product and brand campaigns. Alongside these assets you’ll also be helping with daily graphic design duties and projects. Working within a busy design team and a good grasp of designing for a varied range of media is essential.
- Create animated and video content to support regular product promotions and brand campaigns.
- Inject creativity and fresh thinking to all given briefs.
- Help improve animation quality and skills throughout the creative team.
- Create design materials across web, email, social media and print channels.
- Day-to-day management of own workload, projects and daily tasks.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking when it comes to all creative areas, whether that be print, digital or moving image.
This is a company and position where you can develop the role and your skills to create and implement new and exciting ideas.
Ideally, you’ll have 2-3 years + in-house graphics experience and an animation / video editing / graphic design qualification with good working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat. You’ll have a real creative flair and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment whilst adhering to brand guidelines and showing your eye for detail and visual aesthetic.
If you do not want any two days to be the same, this may be the role for you – so Apply NOW!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.