Brand Executive - France
£28k - £30k, Hybrid working, 25 days holiday, pension, free parking.
This is an international consumer product brand leader that has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic marketing team operating in multiple worldwide markets. This is a business built on sustainability values, who are actively pursuing being a business as force for good.
- To be a brand champion for the French market. Responsible for executing the Company’s cross-channel marketing strategy in the French market to drive key objectives such as increasing brand awareness, new customer acquisition and brand engagement. (social media management and digital marketing).
- Have a deep understanding of the French consumer and how best to reach them at every touchpoint.
- Responsible for collating French consumer feedback to feed into overall Brand, New Product Development and Customer Care objectives.
- Localisation of globally developed campaigns to drive French promotional and campaign plan to deliver best results.
- Deliver local market insights and feedback to ultimately drive more meaningful communication and activations in the French market.
- Social media management - maintain and manage existing and new market specific social media accounts.
- Community management – build effective relationships with French audiences and be the point of contact for social customer care.
- Champion social listening techniques for the French market.
- Responsible for continual French market competitor monitoring and analysis.
- Support with media communications for the French market to secure placements in all areas of the media landscape including print, broadcast, online media and more.
- Support the influencer outreach program for the French market - researching key influencers to work with and responsible for despatching, monitoring and tracking all samples.
- Work closely with third party education partners such as Healthcare Professionals to help drive consumer awareness and education within the French market.
- Responsible for spotting French market and consumer trends.
- Regular market reporting and analysis to monitor and track KPIs.
- Previous experience working in a consumer facing marketing role.
- Excellent spoken and written French and English language skills.
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Analytical with the ability to identify where the opportunities lie.
- Creative thinking and solutions-driven to drive opportunities.
- Consumer-centric attitude with the ability to understand and relate to consumer behaviour.
- Good organisational and planning with strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate market insights and results.
- Social media and tech savvy.
- Adaptability with the ability to work on numerous things at any one time.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and be effective in your role with little supervision.
This an opportunity in a fast-growing ethical business to grow as the business develops.
Commutable from Kettering, Northampton, Corby, Market Harborough, Rugby, Daventry, Wellingborough, Rushden, Lutterworth, Leicester.
For more information. Apply now!
Social media marketing, Digital Marketing, brand marketing, digital executive, brand executive, social media executive, marketing assistant, marketing executive, campaign manager, email marketing, SEO, paid search, organic search.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.