Brand Executive - DE Germany
£28k - £30k, 25 days holiday, pension, free parking.
This is an international consumer product brand leader that has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic and well-resourced marketing team operating in multiple worldwide markets. This is a business built on sustainability values, who are actively pursing being a business as force for good.
- To be a brand champion for the German market. Responsible for executing the Company’s cross-channel marketing strategy in the German market to drive key objectives such as increasing brand awareness, new customer acquisition and brand engagement.
- Have a deep understanding of the German consumer and how best to reach them at every touchpoint.
- Responsible for collating German consumer feedback to feed into overall Brand, New Product Development and Customer Care objectives.
- Localisation of globally developed campaigns to drive German promotional and campaign plan to deliver best results.
- Deliver local market insights and feedback to ultimately drive more meaningful communication and activations in the German market.
- Social media management - maintain and manage existing and new market specific social media accounts.
- Community management – build effective relationships with German audiences and be the point of contact for social customer care.
- Champion social listening techniques for the German market.
- Responsible for continual German market competitor monitoring and analysis.
- Support with media communications for the German market to secure placements in all areas of the media landscape including print, broadcast, online media and more.
- Support the influencer outreach program for the German market - researching key influencers to work with and responsible for despatching, monitoring and tracking all samples.
- Work closely with third party education partners such as Healthcare Professionals to help drive consumer awareness and education within the German market.
- Responsible for spotting German market and consumer trends.
- Regular market reporting and analysis to monitor and track KPIs.
- Previous experience working in a consumer facing marketing role.
- Excellent spoken and written German and English language skills.
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Analytical with the ability to identify where the opportunities lie.
- Creative thinking and solutions-driven to drive opportunities.
- Consumer-centric attitude with the ability to understand and relate to consumer behaviour.
- Strong research skills with a deep understanding of our brand and the category/market we are playing in.
- Good organisational and planning with strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate market insights and results.
- Social media and tech savvy.
- Adaptability with the ability to work on numerous things at any one time.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and be effective in your role with little supervision.
- A passion for the brand and what it is trying to achieve.
This an opportunity in a fast-growing ethical business to grow as the business develops.
For more information. Apply now!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.