Buyer – Consumer products
Salary is £26k - £30k depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday PLUS annual bonus PLUS pension Plus discounted products and more benefits.
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities
- Experience working with high demand, award winning products
- Help drive the penetration of this fast growing brand
This fast growing international consumer products business are looking for an ambitious Buyer to forecast, plan demand and place orders on their Far East manufacturing partners, ensuring there is sufficient product to meet demand from their national retail, ecommerce and independent retail channel demand. The Buyer will work in small team reporting to the Operations Manager. The role works closely with internal teams to improve processes, availability, service and spares. Its an exciting time to be joining them as they continue to launch innovative products, presenting you with excellent career development.
Required from you:
- Previous Buying experience: working with sales teams to develop good forecasting process to plan demand and place orders on time to achieve the best stock levels.
- Experience with Far East supply base, building and maintain strong relationships.
- Working with internal teams to ensure the operational efficiency and good availability for customer service.
- The ability to work in an evolving business, showing flexibility and adaptability, support change and championing process and best practice.
There’s lots more to the company, so apply now for more information on their story and their compelling plans for the future.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.