Salary £30k - £35k, study package, 25 days holiday, pension, and free parking
This is a Times 100 Fast Track Northampton business, supplying environmentally friendly consumer products internationally on a multichannel basis. They are fast growing and have big plans for the future. This a business with a strong sense of purpose and huge opportunity. In this environment you can expect to be make a rapid contribution to the small finance team and to the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you’ll support the provision of analytical and non-financial information required to support the leadership and commercial teams.
- To control both financial and non-financial inputs into the monthly management accounts to ensure they are accurate auditable and have integrity.
- Daily management and reconciliation of the key e-commerce balance sheet reconciliations, liaising with Operations and Sales in resolving variances.
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts which includes the processing of accruals/prepayments, cost centre analysis, monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide information and support to the Sales and Commercial team through the provision of accurate, relevant timely, user specific information on markets, costings, margins and pricing compared to budgets and forecasts.]
- Contribute and assist in the development and maintenance of KPI’s and standard cost analysis within the business
- To be proactive in the development of the ERP and other business system to optimise process efficiency, financial control and business effectiveness
- Understanding and adhering to financial and auditing standards, relevant statutory regulations and legislation
You’ll be a part qualified / qualified / or qualified by experience QBE , Chartered Accountant (CIMA, ACA or equivalent), with experience of a e-commerce focused, product based, consumer /FMCG business, with advance Excel modelling and ERP systems experience.
You’ll be strongly analytical and have good problem-solving skills with a desire to probe further into the data.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.