This is an Award-winning and growing international brand leader who are expecting to double their turnover this year. Initially reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for company communications to all media outlets using your significant experience working in a PR role to develop and deliver top-level PR strategies to support the overall marketing, SEO and business objectives. Key tasks include:
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Have an excellent grasp of media relations initiatives from drafting newsworthy content to building successful media relationships.
- Management of communications infrastructure and understanding of daily PR functions.
- Creative pitching to media and securing targeted press coverage.
- Develop localised content and understanding key selling points in different international markets.
- Develop a localised PR calendar for worldwide markets in line with objectives, campaigns and product launches.
- Natural ability for copywriting and relevant content such press releases, articles, case studies, award entries, sound bites, etc.
- Concepting, list building and research for content, campaigns and product launches.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to leverage opportunities to drive traffic along with identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Media management; both online and traditional.
- Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the role and implement new and exciting ideas.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous demonstrable experience in a PR role is necessary; agency or in-house.
- Excellent written skills and creative flair.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of media landscape.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good selling skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to grab opportunities.
- Understands the importance of consistency.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative within a busy department.
Salary is £28,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience, 20 days holiday rising by 1 day for each year worked and pension. Hours are 8.30am – 5pm.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.