This company is an international award-winning brand leader who have seen rapid growth over the last 2 years. They have more than doubled in turnover and have a dynamic sales team selling into over 40 countries. This role supports the sales team and reports into the Office Manager
They are looking for an experienced Sales invoicing and Credit Controller to join their busy and expanding team. The primary responsibilities of this role are to prevent overdue invoices and ensure that any outstanding are investigated. You will be focused on ensuring invoicing is completed and any outstanding queries resolved promptly for their national, independent and international accounts as well as their six accounts with Amazon.
- Complete independent retailer and international retailer invoices as per requirements
- Complete national account invoicing using a variety of platforms
- Identify invoices due for payment and request payment dates
- Investigate any short payments
- Liaise with assistant financial controller weekly on any outstanding issues/problems
- Raise any internal credit paperwork as and when necessary to ensure the debt is cleared from the reports
- Send completed reports to MD weekly
- Complete Amazon invoicing as orders are dispatched
- Identify invoices requiring POD’s and submit as required
- Investigate any shortage claims daily
- Review payment remittance advice and update the debtors report accordingly.
- Complete Amazon statement requests as and when required
- Manage returns and raise internal paperwork for credits
- Log any shortages / issues on Amazon
- A minimum of 2 years sales invoicing and credit control experience
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills – must be able to manipulate data.
- Willingness to take ownership of enquiries and complaints, following through to resolution.
- Demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively.
- Work with little supervision and able to use own initiative.
- Patience of a saint and a strong belief in the power of humour!
On offer is a salary between £18,000 - £20,000, hours are 8.30am – 5pm (40 hours per week). There are 20 days holiday rising by 1 day for every year served. This role is based in Brixworth.