Are you an enthusiastic, organised, and service driven person? Are you able to respond to a variety of demands in a busy sales office? This role is for an award-winning brand based in Brixworth. You will be reporting to the Office Manager and be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, essential reporting, & administration support to ensure strong commercial growth, primarily working across social media, email and telephone channels. You will be taught everything you need to know about their fantastic range of products in order to deliver an outstanding service – you just need to bring the enthusiasm and passion to provide a top notch service.
My client is looking for a customer service superstar to join our busy and expanding team. They don’t require you to simply do the job, their customers are VIPs and therefore they ask you to go the extra mile using your enthusiasm and passion to provide a top-notch service!
You will be the first point of contact for any incoming communication and will be equipped with all the knowledge to make this role your own and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Provide a wealth of knowledge to customers about the products and services.
- Manage all customer service enquiries through to resolution via social media, email, telephone and in person.
- Responsible for updating order status’.
- Arrange collections / track customer orders using our dedicated carrier services.
- Collating specific packing labels / invoices to be included orders.
- Investigating issues and record all complaints and replacement product using internal CRM.
- Continuously evaluate and identify areas for improvement, help to implement new procedures to improve customer experience.
- Ensure that all correspondence is filed appropriately.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer services procedures are maintained and updated.
- Arrange monthly meeting with NPD department to discuss any product related customer service concerns.
- Produce monthly reports to review complaints and replacement products and identify any trends to be investigated further.
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills – must be able to manipulate data.
- Willingness to take ownership of enquiries and complaints, following through to resolution.
- Demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively.
- Work with little supervision and able to use own initiative.
- Ability to construct comprehensive emails that are clear and concise.
- German or French language is an advantage but not essential.
- Patience of a saint and a strong belief in the power of humour!
£18,000 - £20,000, hours are 8.30 – 5 with 20 days holiday rising 1 per year to 25 days plus pension.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon. Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.