This is an Award-winning and growing international brand leader who are expecting to double their turnover this year. Reporting to the Head of Product you’ll be responsible for designing fun colourful and original digital prints for a variety of products including textiles, apparel, accessories and garments.
If you have a creative, fun and imaginative eye for print and product design with relevant experience in fashion, baby or children’s products we would love to hear from you.
In this newly created role you will be able to turn your hand from creating original repeat print designs and illustrations to soft lines product design. You’ll be able to identify key trends interpreting these in line with the brand signature and a commercial brief. You will have a sound understanding of multi directional repeat prints and digitally constructed vector illustrations and be full of fresh ideas of to bring them to life on our bestselling products. You’ll be very competent in Photoshop, CAD and Illustrator. In addition, you will also able to complete administrative NPD tasks and other Ad hoc projects to support the wider team. Things like:
- Designing fun, colourful and original digital prints for our many baby products
- Contributing to the design of new product initiatives and designs
- CAD creation
- Creating product specifications
- Assisting with the NPD process
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ensuring all Design consistently follows the Brand Guidelines.
Your likely to have:
- 3-4 years’ experience within a Design role
- Qualified to degree or HND level in Fashion, design or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier and Acrobat
- Graphic Design experience desirable
- Great eye for detail and creative flair
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to manage own workload & good organisational skills
- PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work to a critical path
Applications are welcomed from part-time or full-time candidates. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and availability. Benefits include 20 days holiday rising by 1 day for each year worked (pro rata depending on hours) and pension. Hours are 8.30am – 5pm.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.