£25k - £30k, 28 days holiday + benefits
Looking for a high octane, action-packed and fun fuelled Digital Design role? There’s nothing boring in this fast-paced events business!
This is a varied role that will include media production and management. Experience using design software is essential for fast and accurate content production. You should be super creative, thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and thrilling environment and have at least a years’ experience post graphic design qualifications.
What you’ll be doing
- Your roles will include designing artwork for use on social media and the website websites.
- Merchandise design including clothing.
- Assisting in designing and developing new websites and updating the content of websites.
- Assembling and designing newsletters.
- Create and publish content on Social Media across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Respond to comments and inquiries across social media channels in a professional and courteous manner.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team you will ensure activity is aligned with event calendars.
- The role will include office IT support so experience with software, hardware and network support is preferred.
- Creating source content for use across marketing using photography and videography.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is essential to create digital content for websites and social media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good photography and videography skills and experience using DSLRs and editing software (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier)
- Experience with using Facebook Business Manager, YouTube Studio, Google Analytics, Google Ads for running and analysing advertising campaigns is beneficial.
- Good writing, grammar, and people skills.
- A driving licence is essential as the position is in a rural location and the role will involve working some weekends and late nights.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, SEO
- This is an active role that require a degree of physical fitness.
On offer is a salary circa £25k-£30k, hours are 9-5.30pm. You will be required to work weekends at this events business, in return you will receive days off in lieu or payment. 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Christmas is a two-week break, where you’ll need to use 3-4 days holiday depending on how Christmas falls). Pension, Perks scheme and private health insurance.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.