Website Designer / Developer
My client is looking for a creative, well organised Web Developer to join their New Media, Social Media and IT Team. It is a varied role that will including creating artwork, updating website content, assisting with web development, general in-house design, photography and videography and IT support. Strong digital design skills and experience using design software is essential as well as good general IT knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
• Your roles will include maintaining and updating the content of websites.
• Assisting in designing and developing new websites.
• Creating source content for use across marketing using photography and videography including filming and editing with DSLRs and Adobe Premier.
• Assembling and designing newsletters.
• Create and publish content on Social Media across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
• Respond to comments and inquiries across social media channels in a professional and courteous manner.
• Working alongside the wider marketing team you will ensure activity is aligned with event calendars.
• The role will include office IT support so experience with software, hardware and network support is preferred.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, SEO
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is essential to create digital content for websites and social media. (Dreamweaver, Photoshop/ Fireworks, Illustrator, Premier, Lightroom)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good photography and videography skills and experience using DSLRs and editing software (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier)
- Experience with using Facebook Business Manager, YouTube Studio, Google Analytics, Google Ads for running and analysing advertising campaigns is beneficial.
- Good writing, grammar, and people skills.
- A driving licence is essential as the position is in a rural location and the role will involve working some weekends and late nights.
- This is an active role that require a degree of physical fitness.
On offer is a salary circa £20k -£25k, hours are 9-5.30pm. You will be required to work weekends at this events business, in return you will receive days off in lieu or payment. 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Christmas is a two-week break, where you’ll need to use 3-4 days holiday depending on how Christmas falls). Pension, Perks scheme and private health insurance.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.