Digital Marketing Assistant – Australia
Are you looking for a successful company to launch your digital marketing career? With your excellent command of English and your organised, outgoing and self-motivated approach, you will provide support to the Digital Marketing Manager. With your creative flair, you will support the implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy in Australia, and will work closely with other internal teams regarding design, translations and branding.
The company is an international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 2 years. They have more than doubled in turnover and are making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic marketing team which covers all areas of marketing and spans across multiple worldwide markets. Your responsibilities will include:
- To be a brand champion for the Australian market.
- Be responsible for implementing the digital marketing strategy in the Australian market.
- Help to update the company’s Australian e-commerce website.
- Updated product description translations which will be sent to Australian retailers.
- Working closely with the sales department to ensure consistency in product listings across Australian online retailers.
- Social media management - maintain and manage existing and new social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), ensuring that the right content is distributed through the most appropriate mediums for the Australian market.
- Champion social listening techniques for the Australian market.
- Increase online presence in Australia by identifying new online opportunities, recruit new customers and help implement engagement strategy across all platforms (Websites, SEO, Awards, PR, Competitions, etc).
- Maintain the blogger outreach program for Australian market - researching key bloggers and influencers to work with and responsible for despatching, monitoring and tracking all samples.
- To assist in any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
- A graduate of a Marketing / Business/Arts related degree; or taking an internship.
- Excellent English skills both, written and spoken.
- Positive and confident telephone manner, ability to use own initiative, a creative flair and strong communication skills.
- Should possess a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint programmes, and should also be competent in carrying out in depth online research.
- Keen interest in social media and all things digital marketing.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- Previous marketing experience is desirable.
- Must be independent and confident to build and develop relationships
This role is based in North Northampton, hours are 8.30-5pm with 20 days holiday rising by one day for every year worked. This role could also suit an intern.