Salary circa £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
This is an international brand leader that has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic and well-resourced marketing team operating in multiple worldwide markets.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for executing the marketing strategy in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets. With your excellent command of English, advanced knowledge of marketing terminology in the German language and previous experience working in a digital marketing role you will work to implement the company’s digital marketing and social media strategy in D-A-CH markets, and will work closely with other internal teams regarding design, translations and branding. You’ll:
- Be responsible for implementing the digital marketing strategy in the German market.
- Increase online presence in Germany by identifying new online opportunities, recruit new customers and help implement engagement strategy across all platforms (Websites, SEO, Awards, PR, Competitions, etc).
- Maintain the blogger outreach program for German market - researching key bloggers and influencers to work with and responsible for despatching, monitoring and tracking all samples.
- Social media management - maintain and manage existing and new social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), ensuring that the right content is distributed through the most appropriate mediums for the German market
- Updated product description translations which will be sent to German retailers.
- Working closely with the sales department to ensure consistency in product listings across German online retailers and the companies German eCommerce website.
- Champion social listening techniques for the German market.
- Be a brand champion for the German market.
You're likely to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent English and German language skills both, written and spoken.
- Positive and confident telephone manner, ability to use own initiative, a creative flair and strong communication skills.
- Keen interest in social media and all things digital marketing.
- Self-motivated and ability to grab opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
If you do not want any two days to be the same, this may be the role for you! Apply NOW!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.