Digital Marketing Manager
International consumer product | fast growing| sustainable brand
This new role will report to the Head of Digital, responsible for driving ecommerce revenue growth for this international planet friendly brand. The role will be responsible for acquiring visitors to ecommerce websites using a range of channels including Paid Search. Paid Social, SEO and will launch new channels such as affiliate marketing. The team will also lead to Amazon AMS activity. The role will lead a small team of specialists including a Paid Search Executive. This is a highly visible role and will liaise closely with the CRM Manager and wider marketing team to connect paid marketing activity to the overall customer journey planning.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the effective delivery of core KPIs such as visitors, ROAS/ROI and CPA for a number of channels.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce team to inform and activate the marketing and trading calendar ensuring appropriate activity is in place to deliver the revenue growth.
- Creating a shared acquisition and retention strategy working with the CRM Manager with a focus on profitable growth. Linking with wider marketing team to connect acquisition to customer journey and conversion pathways
- Strategically sets the agenda for digital marketing and is just as happy to be in the detail tweaking activity to deliver the best results.
- Owning the SEO strategy, working closely with IT and other teams as needed to grow this untapped channel and ensure we stay up to date with changes in the search space.
- Owns the growing digital marketing budget for this area, ensuring good budget governance and justification of all spend.
- Supporting with re-forecasting activity and links this to a weekly channel plan by site / channel to ensure we’re delivering the key metrics. A key attendee of the weekly trading meeting actively contributing and managing actions through
- Managing and developing a small but growing team of experts.
- Seeking new opportunities to grow revenue through a test and learn approach, adding new channels that will drive incremental revenue.
- Uses data to drive performance and inform decision making
You’ll have strong analytical skills with experience of Google Analytics and core digital marketing platforms such as Google, Facebook Manager, Affiliate Networks etc. Your excellent Excel and statistical skills will enable you to model activity and forecast spend and return. You will have a robust understanding of digital marketing channels and how they are complementary to one another and experience of effectively managing agencies and holding them to account. Previous Management experience would be desirable.
On offer is a salary £45k - £50k 25 days holiday, and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity in a purposeful business that is rapidly growing.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.