Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of the paid advertising strategy. You'll have solid digital marketing experience preferably in an ecommerce environment; experience shaping paid media strategies across both search and social channels and significant experience with large budgets.
Your expertise in growing brands in a B2C and D2C environment will enable you to showcase your expertise and success developing ROAS in competitive markets. This is a significant role where you will be transitioning paid advertising from a company founder to you as a full-time specialist.
This is a manufacturing and direct to consumer business with £17M in sales across the UK and US.
- Develop the strategy with the Marketing Director for the execution, and success of paid search campaigns - execute brilliantly built campaigns
- Drive profitable growth in the UK and US markets at pace and devise the best strategic approach to ensure growth.
- Ideate, strategise, and execute paid search campaigns
- Optimise, manage budgets, test campaigns
- Analyse data and profitability
- Collaborate with the senior team to implement paid search
- Work with engineers, designers, developers, CX to build top-notch digital experiences
- Advanced paid search competency - demonstrable experience using Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, managing large-scale campaigns and budgets. Paid Social experience is a plus.
- A good technical understanding of data, attribution and tracking
- A data-driven approach with superior analytical and quantitative skills. You’ll think creatively to determine testing methodologies and to optimise campaigns to deliver results.
- Data analysis, reporting, and data-driven strategic decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; influence stakeholders
Apply now and we will review your application within 7 days. It's likely to be a two stage interview with a video meeting to get started then a face to face interview.
Other job titles: Paid Search Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Performance Marketing Manager, Senior Paid Search Manager, PPC Manager, Pay per click Manager, Paid Search Account Manager, Digital Performance Marketing Manager.
Commutable from Rugby, Coventry, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Leicester