Salary from £19,000 - £25,000. Looking to work for a fun and vibrant business with award winning products? Do you want to be part of a busy and growing team? Are you an independent worker able to manage the merchandising of ecommerce sales channels?
This is an exciting time to be part of this international business’s development. You will be working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure that customers are able to discover, purchase and access products effectively on-line. This will involve ensuring image and descriptions are listed correctly, providing sales figures and insights into customer behaviour and ensuring processes are optimised guaranteeing maximum sales opportunities.
The priority of the role is to ensure that customers can discover, access and purchase products effectively online. Therefore, this role must already possess a good understanding of online retailer capabilities specifically Amazon. The role will be required to provide recommendations that will help maximise online sales opportunities.
70% of the role will be focused on Amazon accounts which include but are not limited to the following marketplaces, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, India, US. The additional 30% will be spent on UK national retailers with the possibility of some international retailers.
The decisions this role makes impacts on how the brand is perceived on marketplaces and retailer websites therefore for this role you will need a proactive approach to problem solving, be highly analytical, possess sound commercial acumen and a genuine interest in the retail and online markets.
Responsibilities will consist of but are not limited to
- Collate images and descriptions for our national retailers to their required specification
- Request translations to ensure international product listings.
- Audit websites to ensure products are available, on sale & ranged in the most relevant categories.
- Ensure that products have the ‘buy box’ on all Amazon listings
- Work closely with our marketing team to ensure our ‘master copy’ document is updated.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our retailers to ensure a quick turnaround for image and description changes.
You will offer administrative support to the Sales Manager/s which will include but are not limited to
- Update weekly, monthly sales figures for various retailers
- Schedule updates with each sales manager to provide insight on what is happening with each of their accounts
- Complete retailers specific ‘New Lines Forms’ for any new products and follow these through until the product is live online
- Complete internal new product request forms
- Keep all account records up to date, ensuring full visibility of each retailer’s task with a date of when it was last reviewed, update notes of where you are in the process.
- Continuously without prompting follow up any ongoing tasks / issues until resolution
- Ensure price lists are updated with retailer specific pricing and sku’s.
- Work with the office manager to ensure that ‘order admin’ have all the relevant info that they need to process orders for new retailers & new products.
- Communicate specific pricing to operations & our office manager after updating the retailers price list
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must have worked with images and descriptions on the Amazon Vendor Central platform
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills to include formulas and pivot tables
- Completing new lines forms for Amazon or national retailers
- Must have experience of providing images and copy, using drop box or similar tools
- This is a busy role the candidate must be proactive and can multitask and manage their work load effectively.
- The candidate must have the confidence and experience to develop the role & make it their own, although training and support will always be will available this is not a hand-held role this candidate will play a key role within the sales team.
- Additional languages skills
- Experience of working within merchandising role with one of our retail partner organisations
- Amazon marketing services
This is a great role for you if you have some digital marketing, on-line sales or ecommerce experience and you are looking to develop your responsibility to include account management and sales support, in a growing international business.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.