eCommerce Consultant (Interim 6-12 months)
An award winning, high growth international consumer products business is looking for an Interim eCommerce Consultant to develop the strategic plan to deliver their ambitious growth plans. This is an already successful team, looking for game changing expertise to elevate and lead the team to the next level. If you are an expert eCommerce strategist, with practical solutions for growth, this is a great fun and purposeful businesses seeking your expertise.
- Review current eCommerce performance across all online channels which include D2C, Amazon and retail eCommerce.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to help develop a strategy and roadmap to drive expediated growth in all online channels, which is expected to be a fivefold increase.
- Help refine cross-channel digital strategy for search, display, re-targeting, SEO, affiliate, CRM and more.
- Using a ‘customer first’ approach, understand eCommerce shopper behaviours and habits and complete gaps in eCommerce customer journey.
- Improve overall CX and liaise with Operational teams to facilitate new implementations.
- Evaluate and drive various key metrics and KPIs in each area of customer journey – from acquisition to conversion to retention.
- Develop robust and effortless eCommerce reporting structures for the team.
- Help build a team structure for the next 5 years to support this growth.
You must have experience of developing strategic road maps to enable fast growth with consumer product businesses across multiple on-line channels including robust knowledge of Amazon selling platform. You’ll have strong analytical skills to understand metrics to identify trends and improve ROI.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to make a purposeful difference to this ambitious company. Apply now for more information.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.