Salary £25 -£28k, Times 100 FastTrack fastest growing businesses for the last two years. International consumer products.
Reporting to and working closely with the eCommerce Manager, you’ll have responsibility to help drive ecommerce sales around the world. You’ll have done something similar before and you’ll have a good grasp of all areas of digital marketing. You’ll focus on:
Maximising online eCommerce sales - conversations, basket sizes etc.
- Supporting the delivery of the trading calendar – product launches, promotions and offers.
- Analysing the metrics, to measure sales and help improve ROI, using tools such as Google Analytics to deliver regular eCommerce reporting.
- Day-to-day management of international eCommerce stores.
- The management of all new products and product updates on all eCommerce stores.
- On-site merchandising and the customer journey – including product descriptions, images, category pages, product reviews, up-sell and promotions and offers.
- Implementation and supporting of all eCommerce projects.
You’ll be working in a well-resourced international team, all based in a village location at their HQ in Northampton, with 25 days holiday, (you can buy more holiday if you need to), pension, free fruit and free parking.
Ideally, you’ll have a trading mentality and experience in a similar ecommerce role, (these guys use Shopify+, but any platform is ok). You’ll have a creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to get the best performance for all their eCommerce channels driving traffic at a category and product level along with identifying new opportunities for growth. You’ll understand about brand consistency and will be able to work accurately in a fast paced and changing environment.
This is an international fast-growing business, if you have either French or German language skills -that would be a bonus, but not essential.
If you do not want any two days to be the same, this may be the role for you! Apply NOW!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon. Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.