Salary is circa £30k - £35k, 28 days holiday (including BH) and pension
This is a growing, design led, consumer products business supplying the largest and best retailers across the UK. They are growing rapidly due to surging demand for their unique and licenced products.
They are looking for a highly passionate and technically experienced eCommerce Marketplace Manager for an established business selling gifts & household items to grow their ecommerce platforms. Ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years of e-Commerce experience, and at least 1-2 years of experience working with Amazon and Amazon Vendor Central (any other eCommerce retailer experience valid, including Seller Central/FBA). If you also have had experience launching a successful store and managing your own inventory, we want to talk to you!
- Dealing with day-to-day operations of managing the catalogue and content management, images, pricing, inventory, and marketing campaigns, while monitoring sales by analysing data for discounted items.
- SKU and UPC management: descriptions, new item set up, activation/deactivation, attribute and image optimization, inventory and shipment management
- Monitor product inventory and direct flow of inventory to Amazon Vendor platforms.
- Support Amazon Vendor Central initiatives that includes but is not limited to: creating listings, content management, imagery management, merchandising, display advertising and search marketing campaigns.
- Contacting Amazon to resolve product listing issues and raising cases in order to retain and grow Vendor account.
- Analyse product sales performance to determine the best and worst performing SKU’s and manage account profitability, and manage trade budget and business goals
- Collaborate with senior management across the organization to effectively integrate sales optimization & merchandising strategies along with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business
- Develop Amazon reporting summaries on their platform (ARA), search term analytics and competitive benchmarking and make recommendations to drive business KPI, providing daily and monthly sales data reports.
- Proactively work to identify sales performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Strong experience with Amazon Brand Management on Amazon Vendor platform, paid marketing i.e. sponsored brands & products.
- Execute and aid in continued development of our marketplace strategy for Amazon, eBay, and other third-party marketplaces with a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of E-commerce
- Launch new eCommerce marketplaces and online retailers if required (not limited to Ebay, Google, Shopify)
- Support Retailer initiatives that includes processing orders and returns for all retailer accounts
- Coordinating content and brand assets on Amazon Store fronts and working alongside digital marketing, merchandising and product development teams to optimize sales performance in support of marketing campaigns, product offerings, and promotions as needed
- Implementation and maintenance of marketing and SEO content.
- 1-2 years of e-Commerce experience with good understanding of merchandizing and marketing programs online.
- 2-3 years of experience with Amazon Vendor Central (including some experience working with 3rd party fulfilment)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/sales and marketing or equivalent/relative field with relevant work experience
- Amazon marketing experience (PPC)
- A strong understating of key eCommerce metrics and what drives them
- Experience with other online marketplaces preferred (eg; Ebay, Google Shopping, Wayfair, THD)
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work independently
To apply and for more information on this role, submit your CV now!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.