Email Marketing Executive
This is an award winning fast-growing international brand leader, looking to expand their well-resourced marketing team and support their B2C marketing strategy.
Working closely with the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s global email marketing strategy targeting consumer, trade and internal stakeholders in line with overall Marketing and business objectives.
Previous experience working in an eCommerce/digital/email marketing team is essential and a good understanding of all areas of email marketing; from content creation, to deployment, testing, analysis and optimisation.
What you’ll be doing
• Design email marketing campaigns across key global markets - knowledge of HTML and Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat) are required.
• Build & deliver email marketing campaigns across key global markets using our email service provider for our B2C and B2B email channels.
• Copywriting & proofreading email content.
• Managing end-to-end deployment of multiple customer campaigns including targeted personalised, segmented and automated lifecycle programmes.
• Devise and implement A/B and sending time testing plans to optimise email performance with a focus on increasing engagement and conversion metrics.
• Own and refine the entire email customer journey for both consumer and trade channels.
• Understanding email in an international context to maximise ROI.
• Produce and present post-campaign analysis – monitoring and reporting on campaign results and making recommendations to improve campaign efficiency.
• Database analysis – cleansing, merging, updating and reporting on the quality of data.
• Monitor competitor email activity.
• Ensure all campaigns comply with industry best practice.
• Ensure all QA processes are followed, and campaigns are successfully delivered.
• Champion brand essence and tone of voice throughout all communications.
• Liaising with external agencies to ensure email projects are delivered successfully and on-time.
• Any other digital marketing / eCommerce duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
You’ll have a minimum of 2 years in an email marketing role, with previous experience managing email marketing campaigns. You’re likely to be a graduate in a marketing or creative subject and a confident user of HTML, CSS, InDesign and Photoshop. You’ll be analytical and self-motivated able to work in a fast paced changing environment.
Salary is £22k - £25k with 25 days holiday, pension, and benefits. Apply Now
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.