The company is an award winning international brand leader experiencing rapid growth. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic marketing team which covers all areas of marketing and spans across multiple worldwide markets.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s global email marketing strategy targeting consumer, trade and internal stakeholders in line with overall Marketing and business objectives. Previous experience working in a digital/email marketing team is essential and you must have a good grasp of all areas of email marketing; from content creation, to deployment, testing, analysis and optimisation.
- Creating email campaigns, developing and building the HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
- Design email marketing campaigns across key global markets - knowledge of HTML and Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) are desired.
- Build & deliver email marketing campaigns across key global markets using our email service provider.
- Copywriting & proofreading email content.
- Managing end-to-end deployment of multiple customer campaigns including targeted personalised, segmented and automated lifecycle programmes.
- Devise and implement A/B, multivariate and sending time testing plans to optimise email performance with a focus on increasing engagement and conversion metrics.
- Understanding email in an international context to maximise ROI.
- Produce and present post-campaign analysis – monitoring and reporting on campaign results and making recommendations to improve campaign efficiency.
- Database analysis – cleansing, merging, updating and reporting on the quality of data.
- Monitor competitor email activity.
- Ensure all campaigns comply with industry best practice.
- Ensure all QA processes are followed, and campaigns are successfully delivered.
- Champion brand essence and tone of voice throughout all communications.
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure email projects are delivered successfully and on-time.
- Any other digital marketing duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
You’ll have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an email marketing role, having previously managed multiple large-scale email marketing campaigns. You’ll be a confident user of HTML and CSS and preferably have experience of Bronto ESP. Key to this role is your ability to interpret the analytics into actionable insights in a fast-paced and changing environment.
On offer is a salary between £20,000 and £25,000 with pension, 20 days holiday + an extra day for every year worked. Hours are 8.30am – 5pm