Email Marketing Manager
Working closely with the eCommerce Manager & the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s global email marketing strategy targeting consumer, trade, and internal stakeholders for an award wining and fast-growing international brand leader.
Previous experience working in an eCommerce/digital/email marketing team is essential and a good understanding of all areas of email marketing, from content creation to strategy, deployment, testing, analysis and optimisation.
• Lead operational delivery, optimisation & reporting of all email campaigns, including performance metrics & ROI.
• Plan, create & deploy effective, automated customer life-cycle and personalised campaigns across markets.
• Drive innovative ideas and solutions in response to customer requirements and changing market conditions.
• Consistently leverage data and customer insights to improve our customer journey and channel ROI.
• Design email marketing campaigns across key global markets - knowledge of HTML and Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat) are required.
• Build & deliver email marketing campaigns across key global markets using our email service provider for our B2C and B2B email channels.
• Copywriting & proofreading email content.
• Devise and implement A/B and sending time testing plans to optimise email performance with a focus on increasing engagement and conversion metrics.
• Understanding email in an international context to maximise ROI.
• Produce post-campaign analysis – monitoring and reporting on campaign results and making recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness
• Database analysis – cleansing, merging, updating, and reporting on the quality of data.
• Ensure all QA processes are followed, and campaigns are successfully delivered.
Ideally you will have 3 years + experience in an email marketing role managing multiple large-scale email marketing campaigns. Experience in building automated, lifecycle / customer journey email communications and optimising online funnels and campaigns to increase revenue in an international B2C business will be highly desired. Additionally, you’ll be a confident user of HTML, CSS, InDesign & photoshop; and ideally experienced with Ometria ESP.
On offer is a salary £28k - £33k 25 days holiday, and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity in a purposeful business that is rapidly growing.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.