£25k - £30k, company pension. 20 days holiday (extended Christmas break) and health cash plan.
This is the most action-packed venue in the UK, hosting a variety of lifestyle events mainly from May to October. As part of a small events team you’ll be assisting in all the aspects of event organisation, including booking event content, managing third party suppliers and marketing activities.
You’ll need to be a quick learner to get up an running quickly and be able to work without constant supervision.
Creative writing is an important part of the role, writing copy for the event website, show guides, press releases and newsletters. You need an excellent command of the English language and writing skills , including excellent spelling and vocabulary.
- Liaising with third party suppliers.
- Negotiating and booking acts and attractions for each event.
- Supervising entertainers / attractions at selected events.
- Producing advertising materials such as adverts and flyers (instructing designers).
- Liaising with/instructing the site team on setting the event up.
- Managing own purchase orders and invoice processing.
- Use of the online ticket shop plus processing entries to events
- Writing text for event websites, show guides, newsletters and other promotional literature.
This role would suit a good all-rounder with some previous experience of working in the leisure and events industry, being resourceful under pressure and committed to working a number of event weekends during the main season March – October. Events worked are paid in addition to salary or days off in lieu are granted.
Apply now for more information!
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.