Salary £50,000 -£55,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to play an integral part in an award-winning multi-channel consumer products business? Recently listed in The Times Fast Track 100, this ambitious company now requires a Finance Manager to manage the financial processes, reporting, planning, analysis and controls. Reporting to the Financial Director and managing a small team, you’ll be managing and monitoring the key financial processes within the business.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring the key transactional processes (e.g. AP, AR, Payroll) within the business
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing information and data on the financial position and performance of the business so as to identify areas for potential improvement
- Preparing monthly and annual financial and management reports
- Presenting financial and management reports to the senior team and shareholders and providing insightful information to the business that will support decision making
- Preparing, reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
- Ensuring the use of the ERP and other business system is optimised from the perspectives of process efficiency, financial control and business effectiveness
- Strengthening financial controls across the business including ensuring balance sheet integrity and proposing methods to minimise financial risk to the company
- Managing and developing the direct reports into the role
- Understanding and adhering to auditing standards and relevant statutory regulations and legislation
You will be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with 3 years+ experience in a fast growing, international, consumer products /FMCG business with a multichannel / e-commerce model. Additionally you will be able to engage effectively with key stakeholders, build key relationships; and influence and teams. You’ll have advanced modelling skills using excel and team management skills.
There are exciting times ahead for these guys and as they grow and expand with every chance you could have the opportunity to develop into a more senior role. The salary for the role is between £50,000 & £55,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications. Apply Now!
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.