Fleet Procurement Manager
Reporting to the Fleet Director, you will be responsible for delivering a world class leading fleet procurement capability, providing customers with the strongest commercial fleet solutions, suppliers and related services for vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes.
This role is for a global FTSE 250 company, with impressive modern offices based in Bedfordshire and all the benefits of a corporate business including; car/ car allowance, 7.5% pension, life assurance, share save and childcare vouchers. Additionally, you can buy or sell your holiday.
- Delivering procurement budget savings, including forecasting and monitoring savings
- Ensure strong contractual terms are in place with manufacturers and suppliers
- Supplier auditing and compliance
- Cost and benefit breakdown
- Be the subject matter expert and promote the fleet function to the wider business
- Management and development of the fleet administration team
- Able to demonstrate your strong commercial awareness /budget responsibility and exceptional ability to deliver large diverse fleets ensuring exceptional service to the customer base.
- A great communicator, able to influence and negotiate at a senior level.
- Pro-active in your approach to change and will embrace continuous improvement.
- Motivating and inspirational to your team, leading my example.
- A strategic thinker with sound analytical skills