Reporting to the Head of Sales and working closely with country specific marketing assistants, you will be responsible for driving sales in France to national supermarket and pharmacy channels. Previous experience working with French supermarkets pharmacies or distributors is essential. This role could have an element of working from home, with three days homebased and two at the office. Based in Northampton, it is commutable from Milton Keynes, Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Birmingham, Loughborough, Peterborough, Cambridge, Bedford.
The company is an award-winning international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. They have more than doubled in turnover in the last year and are making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business.
- Ensure growth in these markets through increasing range, marketing & promotional opportunity & special events as well as developing new retail accounts
- Supporting & build on existing national retailer sales in the French market, arranging meetings with key customers to identify new opportunities.
- Working with the Product and Marketing teams on bespoke sales opportunities with each national retailer.
- Attendance of an annual trade fair and ability to present and sell products face to face, retaining existing client base and acquiring new leads.
- Additional trips abroad may be required.
- You'll be fluent in French and English written and spoken.
- You'll have previous experience as an Sales Executive or Account Manager,
- Good Excel skills (ability to manipulate and analyse data) with sound business knowledge
- Proactive approach, ability to multitask and manage workload effectively
- You must have the confidence and experience to develop the role & make it your own
- Excellent communicator. with good motivation
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
Salary is depending on experience, up to £45k. Hours are 8.30am - 5pm. Pension scheme, 20 days' holiday entitlement + an extra day for every year worked.
Similar roles may include: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Client relationships Manager, Export Sales, Key Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, New Business Developer, NAM, KAM
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.