£20,000 - £25,000 + pension. Fast-growing consumer products business. Excellent opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly growing and purposeful international business as part of a small in-house creative team. You'll be creating graphic assets for a well-resourced Marketing team in a consumer product business based in the Northamptonshire countryside.
Reporting to the Creative Studio Manager and working closely with the Creative team, this role will be responsible for creating daily graphic design assets and for company projects. You'll enjoy working within a busy design team and will have a good grasp of designing for a varied range of media. You will:
- Prepare design materials for online and printed mediums. Probably split 70/30.
- Actively work across all print and digital projects and tasks for packaging, web, email, social, search and brand.
- Generating new ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of projects and daily tasks.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking when it comes to design.
This is a company and position where you can develop the role and your skills to create and implement new and exciting ideas.
Ideally, you'll have 2-3 years + in-house graphics experience and a graphic design qualification with good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier and Acrobat. You'll have a real creative flair and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment whilst adhering to brand guidelines and showing your eye for detail and visual aesthetic.
If you do not want any two days to be the same, this may be the role for you - so Apply NOW!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.