Head of People & Culture
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead, develop and inspire the People and Culture agenda in a fast growing, multiple award-winning international business? Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the senior team, this is a critical leadership role responsible for designing and implementing a fully performing HR function to evolve as the business continues to grow. The role is a generalist capacity and is responsible for all HR processes, procedures, and innovation.
The remit is broad and varied and demands an individual capable of delivering within a fast-paced medium sized international business. The Head of People and Culture will be expected to provide the business with strategic and operational guidance and direction on all HR matters
- Develop and execute HR strategies to support the projected business growth plans and retain the company’s culture.
- Support and coach the Senior Leadership Team and all Line Managers on all people leadership matters including driving high performance, managing organisational change and transformation.
- Coordinate all aspects of external and internal recruitment to ensure high quality candidates are appointed.
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation and ensure Management is aware of the implications of impending changes. Update Policies and Procedures and ensure the Employee Handbook reflects current practice and local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Lead initiatives to drive organisational learning and development and assist management in the development of staff.
- Coordinate the annual performance review process to ensure staff are appropriately assessed. Ensure fair and consistent treatment of staff through monitoring of performance management outcomes. Support managers in managing areas of under-performance.
- Design and implement Talent Management and Succession Planning Framework
- Monitor staff engagement and morale and recommend initiatives as appropriate. Educate employees on policies and practices.
- Manage HR Assistant
You’ll have at least 5 years experience as a credible HR Professional preferably in a fast growing consumer product business. You’ll have deep working knowledge of UK employment law and proven ability to practice this. Additionally you’ll have experience of developing and delivering people management strategies and leading the delivery of a HR function to a high standard.
This is a small HR team, where you’ll be managing one person, You’ll need to be operationally hands-on; robust and resilient; and able to influence at all levels.
On offer is a competitive salary, an empowering workplace and the opportunity to to take the role where it needs to go.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.