Head of People & Culture
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead, develop and inspire the People and Culture agenda in a fast growing, multiple award-winning international business? This is a new role Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the senior team playing a critical leadership role responsible for driving people and culture strategy in line with the business's high growth objectives.
You'll be responsible for:
- Act as the lead for the business in relation to all people and culture related matters driving a people and culture strategy.
- Champion best practice and provide thought leadership on all people related matters championing a high performance culture.
- Promote a culture of learning and development to help inspire the team and provide the tools for personal and professional development.
- Responsible for talent acquisition process to ensure the right candidates are joining the business through a rigorous hiring and onboarding process
- Implementation of performance review process and ensure managers are equipped to deliver coherently and consistently across the business.
- Ability to coach, motivate and influence stakeholders at all levels and from international backgrounds.
- Implementation and roll out of benefits and rewards scheme within in business.
- Drive key KPIs and demonstrate success using clear targets and goals.
- Ability to transform traditional HR practices into effective outputs to help create a new way of working and drive cultural change.
- Steer HR agenda.
You'll have at least 5 years in a similar role and a significant HR career preferably with experience in a fast growing consumer product business where you have proven results of inspiring and empowering team. You'll have strong emotional intelligence and be able to demonstrate how you have implemented new practices that benefited both the employees and business.
On offer is a competitive salary, an empowering workplace and the opportunity to to take the role where it needs to go, implementing new and exciting ideas.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.