Head of Product
This is a purpose driven award -winning brand selling across multiple channels internationally working within the baby and nursery textile and product space.
Reporting to the Co-Founder and Managing Director the Head of Product will form an integral part of the senior management team and leadership of the product team. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of a purpose driven consumer-led development strategy with a strong focus on performance textiles, sustainability, practicality and value.
You will manage the entire process from concept, commercialisation through to product launch. You’ll need to be adept at project management; bringing together key stakeholders such as Supply chain, Operations, Sales and Marketing to ensure timely delivery of the products whilst maximising commercial opportunities.
You may have come from a background as a Senior Buyer, or in Product Management, Category Management or Product Development, and will be able to demonstrate taking successful and commercial products from concept to launch.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Devising and executing purpose driven consumer lead strategies aligned with ESG frameworks
- Team management and leadership
- Category and product strategy and planning
- Product and print range building and management
- Conceptualisation and commercialising of NPD
- Analysing and interpreting data as well as consumer and competitor information to determine product pipeline and inform commercial and creative decisions.
- Critical path development and management
- Be responsible for scheduling, cost control and specification adherence for standard and bespoke products, both manufactured and sourced.
- Direct and advise the business on industry trends and innovation in all areas.
- Manage and co-ordinate cost analysis and pricing for new products ensuring targets are met and the price architecture is correct.
- Responsible for product specs, compliance and testing
- Focus on sustainability, innovation and reducing risk with suppliers and ensuring well negotiated contracts.
- Responsible for delivering projects on-time, on-specification and on-budget.
- Supporting the business working towards the B Corp Accreditation and in line with ESG frameworks.
You’ll be passionate about sustainable products / reusable products / nursery products and will be a creative innovator and contributor, with commercial reality. You’ll be knowledgeable about product tech, compliance and safety; and will have excellent leadership skills.
This is a fast-growing product category disrupting a mature market. The company has sustainability at its core, they believe that business should be a force for good and are in the process of B Corp accreditation to be transparent about their commitments. They are a great bunch of people too!
Salary dependent on experience, pension, 25 days holiday, free parking and free fruit!
Apply Now! Or contact Barbara Robertson directly for more information on 07986 759102.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.