Head of Purpose
This is a new role for a purpose driven eco-friendly British brand that is growing rapidly internationally. This role will refine and deliver the purpose framework, holding a mirror to the business to challenge and drive sustainable initiatives, to support their B Corp certification process and to formalize the balance between purpose and profit, recognizing the business as a “force for good”.
Reporting to Managing Director, this role aims to raise the purpose framework visibility across the organisation along with leading on the sustainability agenda.
Managing a small team, the role will work closely and collaboratively with the Senior team to ensure all areas of the purpose agenda is delivered across all departments within the business.
The role includes:
- Refine/develop the Purpose Framework, infuse and raise its visibility across the company and oversee its implementation.
- Take ownership of the education and implementation of the Purpose strategy and sustainability agenda.
- Champion best practices provide thought leadership and act as the lead for the Company position on all Purpose and Sustainability related matters.
- Work closely with all departments to deliver Purpose-led and Sustainability projects.
- Track and measure key KPIs and track project progress.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to develop communications in this area.
- Own and drive the project management and co-ordination relating to B-Corp accreditation.
- Responsible for driving innovative green initiatives across the business.
You’ll be passionate and enthusiastic with experience in guiding purpose-driven and sustainability programmes/initiatives at both a strategic and operational level. You’ll be a thought leader on all things purpose and sustainability with strong influencing skills to deliver compelling communication, lead and deliver against targets.
This is an excellent opportunity to shape the development of an ambitious purpose-led brand, Apply Now!
On offer is a competitive salary, 20 days holiday rising by 1 per year up to 25 days, holiday purchasing scheme, pension and benefits.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.