Reporting to the MD, this is a newly created role responsible for the leadership and direction of the end to end supply chain and customer journey, including; Purchasing, supply chain, warehouse and logistics, H&S, and customer service. The company is an award-winning international consumer goods brand, growing at a rapid pace, providing eco-products to retailers and eCommerce customers internationally.
The remit is broad and demands the capability to deliver within a fast-paced medium sized international business. As a key member of the senior leadership team, you are responsible for leading your functions on strategic and operational matters ensuring that your teams work seamlessly together whilst providing customers with an exceptional experience.
- Design and implement a Sales and Operational strategy that supports the company projected growth plans and the end-to-end customer journey, Responsible for circa 40 staff.
- Development & delivery of integrated processes to achieve optimal organisational performance.
- Take the lead on projects and generate ideas and implement how the company can work more effectively and efficiently.
- Supply Chain development to support growth plans to £100m T/O in the next 4 years.
- Oversee the management of the Operations budgets, working with the respective lead on forecasting all Operations department needs and ensuring that budgets for those needs are always adhered to.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Customer Services function to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Provide leadership and direction to and work collaboratively with the Warehouse and Logistics.
- Oversee the Health and Safety Manager in the development and execution of robust Health and Safety Plans.
- Oversee the IT Manager in the development and execution of the IT strategy for the business.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to provide an exceptional experience.
Ideally, you’ll have 7 years + leadership experience in a fast-paced and evolving environment with a proven track record of designing and delivering supply chain operational strategies achieving demonstrable results. You’ll be proactive, resilient and operationally hands on; be able to influence at all levels and work autonomously. Knowledge is required in quality processes, continuous improvement, S&OP and MRP/ERP.
Salary is £65,000 to £75,000
Supply Chain Director, Head of Supply Chain, Operations Director,
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon. Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.