This is a market leading international brand, operating in a fast paced, wholesale and ecommerce environment.
As Head of Supply Chain, Procurement, Distribution and Customer Service, you’ll be a proactive strategic thinker creating direction to support a growing operation internationally. This role will be leading teams to create integrated process to improve the overall service to customers.
This position requires experience in Supply chain planning, warehousing and logistics within a FMCG environment. Your procurement experience will complement your core strategic and operational supply chain expertise. Solid experience of defining and implementing supply chain strategy to deliver excellent customer service in a wholesale and ecommerce environment.
- You’ll be an excellent cross functional team player to engage and collaborate with stakeholder in sales, finance and operations to ensure accurate plans and a responsive supply chain.
- Resilience and energy to lead a team through challenging situations, maintaining morale and motivation whilst driving improvements and operational performance.
- Able to demonstrate real examples of taking ownership of change and improvement projects from concept to delivery. Ability to reflect and continuously improve.
- Excellent commercial awareness of the total supply chain including order management and key account customer relationships.
- Data driven, critical thinker and management or ERP or MRP systems
On offer is a salary £60k - £75k 25 days holiday and benefits package. There is further opportunity as the business continues to grow. Apply Now!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.