Junior Front End Shopify+ Developer
This is a new role for a fast growing, award-winning eco brand who are developing their ecommerce team. Working as part of a well-resourced Marketing team you’ll be designing, developing and maintaining the web technologies and international eCommerce stores.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for:
• Translate concepts and wireframes into real life customer experiences via testing platforms.
• Work with the wider eCommerce team to deliver the development roadmap and accurately prioritise deliveries on the Shopify+ platform.
• Technical lead and support for the wider eCommerce team with any issues that may arise on the website.
• Work with the search team to implement technical and on-site fixes and enhancements.
• Work with key stakeholders in the development of an over-arching and ongoing test and learn strategy to maximise performance and share learnings.
• Manage and execute the product and content upload/maintenance processes
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to leverage eCommerce to drive traffic at a category and product level along with identifying new opportunities for growth.
• Assist with the day-to-day incident management and bug fixes
• Produce high quality and functional code.
• Effectively prioritise workload and manage deadlines.
• Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all areas.
• Stay up to date with developments with web development technologies and methodologies.
• Previous experience of working with external agencies or partners is desirable.
• Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the role and implement new and exciting ideas.
On offer is a salary between £20k - £25k Holidays, pension and benefits. This role will be working from home initially and phasing back to work in their offices in Northampton when allowed.