Is your background in Logistics and or Export & Import? Are you wanting to join a company who are focusing on people development and succession planning? Are you wanting a role that is split between home and office based? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client based in Cambridge is looking to recruit a Logistics Co-ordinator to join their FMCG business. Working for a European Business, you will be reporting into the Logistics Manager, you will be joining a thriving business who have navigated the joys of Brexit and have adapted their business for a smooth transition.
Key responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator:
▪ Manage the movement of finished goods on time and in full.
▪ Set, maintain and review KPI’s with logistics provider, review regularly and supply to the wider business.
▪ Ensure documentation is accurate and complete as dealing with not only the movement of finished across the UK, but for export as well.
▪ Establish and maintain strong relationships with Hauliers, working together as one to achieve the best service level. ▪ Raising of invoices for Distribution and Warehouses, ensuring that they processed accurately and on time.
▪ Root cause analysis is key within this business. So, you need to understand the wider business not just within Supply Chain. The candidate:
▪ Knowledge of transport & logistics, with a manufacturing background, ideally FMCG.
▪ Experience of KPI Management both internally and externally will need to evident in your previous experience.
▪ You will demonstrate great attention to detail when completing documentation and admin as well as total accuracy.
▪ Drive, ambition and a self-starter is a given as well as being able to make decisions in a pressurised environment.
▪ Creative problem-solving with excellent communication skills.
▪ Great attention to detail with an analytical mind. Seeing potential risks before they happen!
▪ As with all roles in FMCG, you must have tenacity, confidence, and enthusiasm.
Salary: up to £28,000 plus benefits
Please note that pre-recorded Video Interviews will be part of this recruitment process, nothing to be scared of I promise you!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.