Logistics Manager - International Pharmaceuticals
Salary Up to £60k + benefits
An experienced Pharmaceutical Logistics Manager is required for an international operation based in Elstree. You will be responsible for ensuring the planning, compliance and efficiency of the warehouse and distribution operation to ensure an efficient and optimised service to your global customers.
· Oversee, plan and control all areas of the Warehouse and distribution operation in regard to receiving, processing and dispatching of goods
· Ensure inbound and outbound freight is compliant with regulations and is delivered in a timely basis for all customers
· Ensure efficient and cost-effective import and export Operations, mindful of labour and transport carrier costs
· Manage and lead Team (two direct reports), and ensure compliance with GDP and Health and Safety Guidelines
· Ensure the WMS is fit for purpose and make recommendations for improvement as required
· Work closely with the QA Team in the preparation for internal and external audits Complete all training for SOPs and ensure they are adhered to by the team
You will be passionate about seeking cost - effective solutions and planning the efficient and safe shipments of medicinal products to customers across the Globe. Experience within Pharmaceutical, Pharma distributor or third - party contract logistics specializing in Pharmaceutical product or equivalent food supply chain is required, as is working at Management level within a logistics, warehouse, or distribution centre environment. Appy Now!
logistics, distribution, import, export, supply chain, WMS, GDP environment,
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.