Marketo Campaign Manager £40k -£45k<
My client is undergoing a major corporate transformation over the course of the next five years. This includes the development of a new CRM platform, which will use Marketo as its marketing automation partner. This is part of the desire to become a customer centric organisation and Marketo will be used to automate the new lead processes, nurture programmes and ownership programmes, as well as deliver business as usual tactical campaigns.
They are looking for a marketing automation expert, with experience of marketing automation software (preferably Marketo, but experience in Silverpop, Eloqua, Neolane, or Dotmailer are valid too) who can take the CRM and marketing plans and turn them into reality, working alongside the CRM team, the CRM partners and Marketo themselves.
- Create market defining campaigns that engage customers at every stage of their lifecycle. This will include the creation of campaign workflows and data selections and will incorporate email activity using standard email templates.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop assets that can be used across multiple campaigns, using generated and dynamic content.
- Work closely with the digital team to develop data capture across multiple touchpoints on websites, ensuring that data is accurate and comprehensive
- Set up workflows for the lead generation programmes, cascading into nurture or ownership programmes.
- Develop the Marketo dashboards and standard reports to demonstrate key KPIs and work with InforCRM partners to develop dashboards and reports
- Use your Marketo skills to train the CRM team so they can become experts themselves as quickly as possible
- 2/3 years working with marketing automation software, in a similar environment with proven experience delivering marketing automation to strict deadlines
- Passionate about data and marketing automation, with a keen focus on the customer
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage own time with high levels of attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Educated to degree level
Expectations for this role are circa £40,000 - £45,000.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.