Marketplace Account Manager
This award winning international brand leader has seen rapid growth over the last 2 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic sales and marketing team developing business across multiple worldwide markets.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager & Sales Mangers and reporting to the Managing Director, this new role will be responsible for driving sales with Amazon around the world. You will be responsible for significant sales growth across Amazon and the development of marketplace accounts internationally. Previous experience working in an eCommerce role working with Amazon and other marketplace accounts is essential and you must have a good grasp of all areas of digital and have a strong commercial awareness. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of Amazon Marketing Services or other paid search avenues.
- Analysis skills to understand metrics to measure sales and improve ROI.
- Understanding the importance to Brand guidelines and championing this through all
- Day-to-day management of a varied range of global online retailers including Amazon, retail eCommerce and other marketplaces.
- Implementation and acting as project lead for new Market Places
- Complete ownership of onsite merchandising and customer journey for each retailer – including product descriptions, images, category pages, product reviews, up-sell and much more.
- Strategic vision required to optimise online sales and conversions with Amazon & Key Market places including marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to leverage retail channels to drive traffic at a category and product level along with identifying new opportunities for growth.
You will be a key role in the business, highly visible and connecting all functions of the business to enable sales and deliver growth across ecommerce channels. You be a self-starter, and be able to grow the role and implement new and exciting ideas.
Salary is dependent on experience, hours are 8.30-5, 20 days holiday rising by 1 day per year.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon. Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.