National Account Manager - Ecommerce
Reporting to the Ecommerce Director for a high SKU consumer goods business, this role is responsible for managing and developing existing B2B Ecommerce accounts in UK and identify opportunities with new Ecommerce customers. You will participate in developing the sales strategy and identify target customer and product opportunities, to deliver sales targets, market share and profitability. Additionally, you will have a good knowledge of marketplace platforms (ebay, Amazon marketplace) to manage a small element of D2C business.
- Develop and implement effective business strategies to ensure that current and future business opportunities are maximised to provide optimum profitability.
- Monitor performance against plan, taking appropriate action to maximise sales and profit, reduce stockholding whilst increasing stock turn.
- Identify market size and new business opportunities to grow sales and profitability.
- Maintain and grow customer margins.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, sales and profit targets.
- Ensure brand values are maintained whilst achieving the above
- Build and maintain existing customer relationships ensuring high levels of customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of available product range to confidently market and ensure appropriate product placement.
- Ensure all activities are coordinated to maximise sales during key events with awareness of competitor activity.
- Minimum of three years in B2B national accounts experience of pureplay online sector from a high sku seasonal or fast-moving environment.
- Well versed in ecommerce analysis techniques and the use of third party tools to support the strategy (OCR, Profitero etc)
- Brand management within the online sector across multiple customers
- Educated to degree level (or qualified through experience) with extensive sales experience within a business to business environment
- A high level of IT literacy covering Office, with focus on Excel. Understanding and experience of web portals and wider analytics tools also essential
Up to £55k + 30% bonus + car or car allowance
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon. Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.