£20,000 new role for a fun, fast-growing ethical business
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the office. From organising meeting spaces to assisting on wider business projects the role will be varied and fast paced. It requires a keen eye for detail with the ability to react to changing priorities as well as using your initiative to problem solve. You will be a point of contact between the Sales, Product Development, Marketing, Warehouse and Finance teams to ensure they have what they need within the office.
- Welcome visitors and process them on site
- Manage and distribute all incoming post
- Maintain meeting rooms and shared spaces to a high standard as well as cross site facility management
- Manage the inventory of all stationery and supplies, placing orders as and when required
- Assist with onboarding new team members from organising IT requirements to setting them up on the company wide project management site, Asana
- Be the Team champion for all Standard Operating Procedures and Asana planning
- Organise and schedule wider business meetings such as fortnightly Onboarding, breakout sessions and monthly lunches
- Assist on wider business projects, obtaining quotes and organising suppliers
- Support the Operations Team and wider business with administration requirements
- Assist the Operations Manager with Health and Safety and GDPR legislation
- During busy periods assist with screening calls and directing to the correct department
You will have exceptional organisational skills, excellent communication skills both written and spoken, with an eye for attention to detail and problem solving. You will be good at being responsive to changing environments and be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you will be confident and welcoming.
On offer is a £20,000 salary, hours are 8.30 - 5.00 + 20 days holiday + an extra day for every year worked.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.