£23k - £25k + 20 days holiday + Pension + lots of social opportunities
This supply chain service provider is working for a number of cool and growing brands supporting them to deliver the best order fulfilment for their UK retailer customer base. They are growing fast, with clear routes for progression and opportunities for personal and professional development.
The purpose of the Operations Analyst role is to present weekly recommended manufacturing schedules for a number of different customer brands, reach agreement on the plans and then deliver the plans.
- Define available warehouse stock and agreed client sales forecast, and create manufacturing demand figure
- Produce a recommended manufacturing schedule for agreement with the client
- Producing weekly production plans and material requirements agreed with the manufacturer
- Placing purchase orders required with manufacturers and suppliers
- Monitoring delivery, availability and stock levels of raw materials in line with the production plan, and resolving any issues
- Resolving any queries relating to deliveries, invoices, quality and timeliness that arise within the incoming supply chain
- Maintain an effective relationship with clients and suppliers, including providing clients with feedback on supplier performance
- Weekly reporting
- Month end stock reconciliation and adjustments
You’ll be committed to good customer service and be able to work with accuracy and confidence with people at all levels in the business, having worked in a similar role previously. You will be numerate (equivalent to GCSE grade C or 5+) and have good knowledge of MS office, particularly with Excel and also preferably some accounting software (Quickbooks, Xero, Sage)
If you like to be part of a growing business with a family feel and work with new and upcoming brands and sharing their success, then APPLY NOW!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.