Operations Assistant - German speaking
Northampton, Salary circa £20k + 20 days holidays + holiday purchase scheme + pension
You'll be right at the centre of this award-winning leading brand, ensuring a smooth customer experience for its German speaking customers. You will be responsible for processing orders through to the invoicing stage, assisting with customer service enquiries and performing sales administrative tasks. The priority of this role will be to ensure that day to day tasks are completed efficiently and correctly, providing an excellent experience for retail customers and end users.
- Customer order processing, processing B2B and B2C orders from a range of UK and international customers
- Prepare all documentation such as commercial invoices, packing lists and anything else required per customer order to ensure packing & successful shipment
- Manage customer service enquiries including returns through to resolution via social media, email, telephone and in person
- Ensure weekend customer service is covered on a once a month basis (two hours each day working from home, time will be paid or given as holiday)
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communicator; written and oral
- Strong commercial awareness, with exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems, particularly Excel
- Willingness to take ownership of enquiries and complaints and follow these through to resolution
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising consistency in the process
- German language is essential
Salary is circa £20k depending on experience, hours are 8.30am - 5pm. Pension scheme, 20 days' holiday entitlement + an extra day for every year worked + ability to buy additional holiday.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.