Excellent written and spoken English + another European Fluent Language
You will be a point of contact between the sales, e-commerce, marketing, warehouse and finance teams solving queries and liaising to ensure a smooth customer experience. You will be responsible for processing orders through to the invoicing stage, assisting with customer service enquiries and performing sales administrative tasks. The priority of this role will be to ensure that day to day tasks are completed efficiently and correctly, providing an excellent experience for retail customers and end users.
The company is an award-winning international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. They have more than doubled in turnover in the last year and are making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic sales & marketing team which sell their consumer products internationally to national retail groups, pharmacies and independent businesses.
- Demonstrate strong and accurate knowledge of different customer order processing requirements, processing B2B and B2C orders from a range of UK and international customers using a variety of platforms
- Update pricelists and commercial invoice templates to ensure they have the available products as well as preparing new templates for product launches.
- Prepare all documentation such as commercial invoices, packing lists and anything else required per customer order to ensure packing & successful shipment
- Complete independent, international invoices as per requirements and complete national account invoicing using a variety of platforms
- Manage customer service enquiries including returns through to resolution via social media, email, telephone and in person
- Ensure weekend customer service is covered on a once a month basis (two hours each day working from home, time will be paid or given as holiday)
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communicator; written and oral
- Strong commercial awareness, with exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable and flexible in a faced-paced professional working environment
- Accurate, methodical & capable of following a systematic process
- Team player and ability to work alone on own initiative
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems, particularly Excel
- Willingness to take ownership of enquiries and complaints and follow these through to resolution
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising consistency in the process
Salary is circa £20k - £22k depending on experience, hours are 8.30am - 5pm. Pension scheme, 25 days' holiday entitlement
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.