Paid Marketing Executive
£30 - £35k, Hybrid working, 25 days holiday + pension
This is an international eco-friendly consumer products business. They are recent Queens Award winners and have received significant investment to execute ambitious growth plans. Reporting to and working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for helping to drive sales via PPC and Paid Social with their international eCommerce stores around the world. The role will also support with Amazon AMS activity.
Previous experience working in an eCommerce role, working within paid digital marketing is essential.
- Implementation of campaigns across multiple channels, including but not exclusive to Search, Remarketing, Display, Shopping & Paid Social
- Manages AMS, working closely with the Sales team to ensure alignment of objectives and to maximise ROI.
- Manage account structure, campaign strategy, ad copy testing, bid management, conversion tracking, performance against budget, insights and reporting.
- Perform keyword research and competitor analysis to identify search volumes and opportunities in line with business objectives and KPIs.
- Ensuring campaign budgets are met and not exceeded, unless instructed otherwise.
- Lead the creation of on-brand ad copy from a search perspective.
- Analysis skills to understand metrics to measure sales and help improve both ROAS and ROI.
- Work with key stakeholders in the development of an over-arching and ongoing test and learn strategy to maximise performance and share learnings.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics, Data Studio etc.
- Work closely with the wider Digital team to implement on-page recommendations and technical enhancements. Liaising with Ecommerce Executives and SEO Executive to ensure pages are optimised.
You’ll have previous experience in similar role, devising, launching and managing PPC campaigns and Amazon AMS experience is desirable. Additionally, you’ll be Google Partners Qualified and have significant experience with Google Analytics.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.