Product Designer and Developer required
This is an exciting time to joining this fast growing and award winning business as it continues to develop market leading products. This is a role to develop with your new ideas in the infant and parent sector across apparel, accessories and homeware with a focus on product performance and sustainability.
You'll have a sound commercial understanding of product design and development and will be striving to come up with unique and fresh ideas, bringing them to life within commercial targets and the creative brief. In addition, your role will involve , liaising with suppliers, creating prototyopes and samples, product specs and establishing the critical path.
You'll be passionate about sustainable product design and be innovative in your thinking and approach to product ideas. You'll have a sound understanding of fabric and materials technology and product testing and conformance.
Key skills include:
- Product design and development across; apparel, accessories and homeware.
- Able to design within commercial targets
- Fabric and product technical understanding and a good understanding of material sustainability would be an advantage
- Strong visual communication skills as well as excellent AI and Photoshop proficiency and hand drawing. CAD experience preferable.
- Ability to work on own initiative, problem solve and take responsibility for projects. A positive, can-do attitude and excellent team working skills
On offer is a salary from £25k -£30k, 20 days holiday rising by 1 per year, holiday purchase scheme, and pension.
For more information, APPLY NOW!
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.