Competitive salary, 25 days holiday + pension
Are you looking to work with beautiful home products, in a fast-paced consumer product business that supplies to all the best retailers in the UK and internationally? This is a rapidly growing business, where, reporting to the MD, you’ll be heading up the product development team and responsible for sales of their wonderful products.
This businesses success is built on design and development where they employ a skilled team from buying, merchandising and technical backgrounds, working as an extension of their customers buying teams. This is a commercially focused role, identifying gaps customers ranges to drive growth with existing customers and forging new business in new categories.
- A proven track record in product development and working with Asian and European Suppliers, critical path management and delivering excellent service levels.
- Demonstrable experience in new business development and sales contribution
- A strategic approach, underpinned by excellent efficiency and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace, constantly changing environment with positivity and energy.
- Team Management experience and exceptional people skills (influencing and engaging)
- A calm reassuring and confident nature, with a strong work ethic.
- The ability to travel to Thailand, China and Europe throughout the year.
For more information on the role, the business and the opportunities that this role would present for your personal career, apply now!
This Product Developer role is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Syston, Loughborough, Rugby, Peterborough, Stamford, Oakham, Corby, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray, Kettering, Northampton.
This role would suit candidates with previous experience as Senior Buyer, Product Developer, Category Manager, Product Manager, Sales Manager
Successful applications will be contacted within 1 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.