Responsible for managing all aspects of production and capacity planning for individual work centres across the manufacturing facility. This role will lead the implementation of associated control and planning processes; regularly liaise with the commercial, finance and procurement team for effective long-term capacity planning and SOP process.
- Determine and implement appropriate planning processes within the business
- Produce capacity plan detail to enable forward resource planning of work centres.
- Plan and schedule workflow for each work centre
- Create, measure and achieve Daily/Weekly/monthly/quarterly production plan.
- Reviewing MRP requirements to ensure component & raw material deliveries are scheduled in line with production requirements; reviewing purchase schedules and making necessary changes to align with forward production plan
- Hold daily production meetings with work centre team leaders and update production plans where appropriate.
- Quickly and effectively evaluate Production Plan change requests based on customer demand and material availability
- Ensure MRP (E10) information is always live and accurate
- Work closely with the procurement team
- Participate in weekly operations meetings and report on key metrics – efficiency, productivity, back orders and service.
Ideally, you’ll have more than three years’ experience in a complex fabrication assembly environment and be an ERP super user (Epicor, SAP etc). You’ll have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent numerical and data skills, to build KPI reports (business object, Cognos, Crystal) and excel spreadsheets to influence stakeholders at all levels.
On offer is a salary from £28,000 -£30,000, with 25 days holiday and pension. Apply now!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.