Is your background a Sales & Operations Planning in a FMCG / food or pharmaceutical business? Are you wanting to join a company who are focusing on people development and succession planning? Are you wanting a role that is split between home and office based? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client based in Cambridge is looking to recruit a S&OP Manager to join their FMCG business. You will be reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, you will be joining a thriving and ambitious European business.
Key responsibilities for S&OP Manager:
- Deliver the S&OP Structure within the Business Divisions, facilitating monthly S&OP meetings, defining risks and opportunities to the business.
- Develop dashboards to provide transparency and single source of truth across functional areas to ensure alignment and optimal results, manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Collation of rough-cut capacity plans (RCCP).
- Updating Continuous Improvements into all the S&OP meetings
- Support Supply & Demand Planning activities and development
- Support the future development of supporting software.
- Provide transparent production scheduling based on demand forecast.
- Support business divisions with market information and trends that provide analysis which drive business decisions relative to improving service level, efficiency and customer streamlining processes and cost savings projects.
- Work with IT to design reports and processes that lead to simplification and enhanced business planning.
- Monitor forecast accuracy and customer service KPI’s.
You’ll be an experienced S&OP professional with several years of experience o In-depth knowledge of S&OP procedures. You’ll have a strong understanding of ERP system and key system functions related to demand planning, master scheduling and inventory management.
This role is likely to be a mix of remote working (home working) and office based. Commutable from Bedford, Cambridge, Royston, Kettering, Huntingdon, Hertfordshire, Northampton, Peterborough, Bury St Edmonds, Stevenage.
Apply now for more information.
Salary: competitive salary and benefits package
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.